Turning Your Sensitivities into Superpowers
Welcome to “Turning Your Sensitivities into Superpowers”!
YOUR SENSITIVITIES ARE GIFTS
Signs That You Might Be Highly Sensitive
- Do you withdraw during busy days, into bed or a darkened room, or have the need to be alone so you can feel relief from the situation?
- Do you have to take long breaks or a hiatus from your job or sport that you love in order to decompress?
- Do you feel overwhelmed or overstimulated when around a lot of people for long periods of time?
- Do you sometimes dread going in public, making appearances, or having to interact with a lot of demanding people?
- When you were a child did your parents or teacher see you as sensitive or shy? Or were you ever told “you’re too sensitive”?
- Do you tend to be observant before taking action?
- Do you take criticism harshly, (but respond to positive reinforcement extremely well)?
- Do you take longer to make decisions?
- Do you know that you have a heightened awareness of the emotions of others?
If you’ve answered yes to three or more of the above, chances are, you are a highly sensitive person. Particularly if you are in a high stress or high profile career, it’s essential that you seek guidance. Gaining awareness of and learning the best tools and techniques takes time. It’s a process. Your health, and even the longevity of your career, depend on implementing the proper tools and strategies to nurture your nervous system while it processes emotions, subtle energies, and external stimuli.
What’s offered in our HSP Group program:
- Educate and understand the way your body, brain & nervous system processes stimuli. Every HSP is different. It’s vital to learn the intricacies of your own system.
- Learn daily management of your body’s deep responses to things as well as acute management for high stress or high pressure situations, (before, during & after). There is no such thing as “growing a thicker skin”, learning to just “suck it up”, or “pushing through it”. Remember, this is the way your body processes neurologically, and not some attitude you need to change. “Toughening up and pushing through” will almost certainly cause long term physical, mental, and emotional health issues.
You will greatly benefit from support to learn exactly how to adapt your specific lifestyle and gain the vital tools needed in order to thrive in your high profile position, sport, or romantic relationship.
We do NOT waste your time with tools to merely “survive and get you through your day”. This is deep, transformational work that will allow you to thrive as an HSP. If you’re ready to dive in, sign up for the group now! We’ll see you on the inside.
HSPs ARE SUPER HEROS!
Join us now!
This group will be held weekly on Tuesdays, from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST via Zoom.
HSP Group charges an initiation fee of $2,000.00, then $497.00/month starting the second month. A minimum of a 3-month commitment is required to move through the deepest levels of transformational-healing required to prepare you for the full power that your sensitivities can lead you to.